Curt Mann has been recognized as a 2019 Leader in the Law.
Each year, 30 lawyers from across the state are selected as “Leaders in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly. This group of lawyers are honored, among other things, for:
• Significant accomplishments or achievements in law practice.
• Outstanding contributions to the practice of law in Michigan.
• Leadership in improving the justice system in Michigan.
• Seeking improvements to the legal community and their communities at large.
• Setting an example for other lawyers.
A founding and managing Member of Dawda Mann, Curt applies his 40-plus years of experience in the areas of business and tax law and estate planning.
To view the complete list of recipients from Michigan Lawyers Weekly, click HERE